Sunday 3 February 2019

#PrayerRenewingHeart


Psalm 51: 10 (TLB)
“Create in me a new, clean heart, O God, filled with clean thoughts and right desires.”

It feels like my life is being pulled back and I am struggling to find my feet. I know God is in control and He is watching over me. I think there are sins in my life that I need to confess and pray for God’s forgiveness. I need to soak up God’s Word, meditate on it day and night and change my bad attitude.

I love the LORD and then I get busy and carry on all on my own. Today, I want to pray to ask God to search my heart, clean my thoughts and create right desires in my heart. It’s Sunday and I dedicate my life into Your hands Lord.

I would never be so bold as to think I am the same as any of the people in the Bible but when I think of David I think God loved him dearly. Yes he sinned and each time he repented and ask God to search his heart and attitude and restore him with God. I would like to come in humility to the LORD the same way. I want to become more and more like Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, please forgive me, I am not a perfect person and yes, I believe that I am a sinful person. I am repenting of the sins I know of and those I am unaware of. Lord forgive me in the Holy name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen

 The Word for Today:
2 Corinthians 4: 16, “That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our inner strength in the LORD is growing every day.
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...