Tuesday 31 January 2017

Are you sealed? #Holy #Spirit #Sealed




Ephesians 1:13 Names of God Bible (NOG)
13 You heard and believed the message of truth, the Good News that he has saved you. In him, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit whom he promised.
Well, are you sealed with the Holy Spirit?  I believe that when I received the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior, I received His stamp of approval and a mark showing that I am a child of God. 
In the Holy Spirit, we are sealed and that is that.  Today so if you are worried about this, that or the other, relax and remember that you are a Child of the highest God.  You are covered by His seal by the Holy Spirit.  There is nothing that can stand against you because you are a person chosen by God.
Think about it, it was no coincidence that you became a child of God.  God called you by name, He told you that you are His and guess what, God knows where you live.  God knows your every move and He knows your needs and will answer you when you pray.
Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord our God humbly we thank You for today, for the scripture reminding us that we have been covered by the seal of the Holy Spirit, that we have Your approval and that You have chosen each one of us today.  Lord, where there is strive, give them peace, where there is pain give them relief.  Lord where there is hunger give them food.  Bless each person reading this today.  Holy Spirit touches each person’s life in Jesus Christ's name, I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...