Saturday 7 January 2017

My Bucket list [so far]


New York City

I would like to visit the Empire State Building; eat a Hot Dog at one of the street stalls. Check out the Statue of Liberty; make my way to Ellis Island Immigration Museum; the go to the American Museum of Natural History; and the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Guggenheim Museum and 9/11 Memorial.  To think of a view place in New York and of course the Brooklyn area.

When in Ireland would love to go to Dublin’s Barney Castle, then to the cliffs of Moher

When in Australia; Brisbane and visit with my brother and his family.  Something I would love to do; my entire family has been overseas except me, I think I should also travel my goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...