Tuesday 17 January 2017

God see you, all the time!



2 Chronicles 16: 9 (NLT)

9 The eyes of the lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. What a fool you have been! From now on you will be at war.”

Today let me encourage you and let you know that you are not alone.  God see you and is searching the whole earth to strength ‘Those whose hearts are fully committed to Him.”  Awesome, a Mighty God is on your side, strengthening you.

Many times we go through life feeling useless and left out, nowhere to go and also all alone.  You might see your friends and family going forward doing well, looking at your own circumstances you cannot see a way forward. 

Be encourage today, God is searching the “whole world” for you, and He sees you.  Call out to Him today, praise His Holy Name, see how He will lift Your life and bring you into your good future!

Prayer


Dear Lord thank You, for this encouraging word for today, we are so grateful that You search the whole world for the faithful and those committed to You.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...