Thursday 26 January 2017

My life in a nutshell!

This is the day the Lord has made;
I will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118: 24


Veering off my normal daily devotional today, I thought I would give you a glimpse into my world.

We live in Mpumalanga and my goodness we get out of bed bright and early, at 06h00 am and then the day starts.  I never jump back into bed, I make the bed and then get started.  Its coffee and breakfast and then the kids are off to school and the husband is off to work. 

So now you think I have the privilege of sitting around doing nothing.  I wish! 

Long story short, I have a really mundane life and it entails washing and ironing and cleaning.  In between cooking as well and then I want to still do my blogs.

Today I was researching music for my program and checking the formatting and getting my material read for Thursday’s hour.  Tell you what, it was a hair-raising moment every now and then. 

I am so grateful that the Lord God has been faithful and been watching over me, I bring all I do to the Lord in prayer and I trust that He will straighten my path.  I can only bring Him glory and honor.  I am also so excited at the prospects of having my Daily Devotional Ebenezer published very soon.  As soon as it hits the bookstore I will let you know.


Well that is it for now, I have to get back to some more research I have to create a website and I am also really looking forward to the launch of this website.  Whoa God is Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...