Friday 6 January 2017

You cannot hurt me! [Protected by the Blood]


Isaiah 57: 17 (NIV)
17 No weapon will be able to hurt you; you will have an answer for all who accuse you.
Something my friend told me, made me think of how the people that acted in this way towards her really feel about her.

A second marriage, children from the previous marriage and friends invited for a stayover.  The children go out to purchase pizza for the family and on their return they bring pizza. On the distribution of the pizza’s a joke was made that the step-mom needed to settle for the small size pizza and the rest received large pizzas; they forgot to actually order one for her and besides their cash ran out.

Wow

Seems there are really interesting people in this world. The fact is actions speak louder than words, theirs were screaming at her. 

Prayer


Abba Father, thank You that we may humble ourselves in your presence and that we may pray about everything.  Thank You for the knowledge that ‘no weapon will be able to hurt us, we will have an answer for all who accuse us.’  Glory and Honour we bring to You.  In the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...