Wednesday 4 January 2017

What is the greatest hindrance to revival in our Churches?


Matthew 5:23-24 (NLT)

23 “So if you are presenting a sacrifice at the altar in the Temple and you suddenly remember that someone has something against you, 24 leave your sacrifice there at the altar. Go and be reconciled to that person. Then come and offer your sacrifice to God.

        Thinking of the characteristic and traits the Lord Jesus showed the disciple and made them apostles was the Lord’s focus.  Jesus Christ our Lord focused on the other cities (Luke 4: 43); He was concerned about the lost souls and unsaved people (Matthew 27: 42) and he worried about the lost sheep (Joh 10: 16).  

Tell me am I, wrong but we are more concerned about ourselves.  The self-opinionated person, you know the three put together “Me, Myself and I”.  Once we drop all the “Self” and ask the Lord Jesus to come into our lives; change is upon us and we will see a revival.

Prayer

O Lord, as we think of all the wrongs we have done, forgive us and help us to make a change for the better.  Dropping our self-opinioned personalities and trusting in You to change our lives.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...