Thursday 5 January 2017

‘Times of trouble.’


Psalm 37: 39 ‘The Lord saves righteous men and protects them in times of trouble.’

This year started off with a bang, a number of things started on the wrong foot.  It started with trouble at home, trouble with finances, trouble with mom, and trouble with children – trouble – trouble.

It’s difficult to explain all these strange happenings, but as a child of God, I speak and invoke God’s blessing into my own life.  The Lord saves me, for I am the righteousness of God in Christ and now in the face of my trouble I call on His name for help.

Prayer

O Lord, humbly I commit my life into Your hands, please understand my heart and see my concerns.  You know my biggest fear I face and I bring this matter to You, please Lord help me.  In the name of the Lord Jesus.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...