Tuesday 3 January 2017

Daylight, even at night-time!


Zechariah 14: 7 “There will always be daylight, even at night-time.”

It may be night-time here in South Africa but I realize that the daylight is now in America.  I actual fact daylight is a given, we know that there are 24 hours in one day, and we know it is split into daylight and night-time.  We are being reminded that God is still in control and that even when it seems dark the daylight is not far away.

Looking for positive things in my life, I have decided to stay on the daylight; I want to be like sunshine, happy and warm.  I feel miserable in cold weather.  I cannot function, my joints freeze up and I become stiff and cannot move.  When the sun is out I can do almost anything I put my mind to.  I must be a sunshine kid. 

God know when He placed me in South Africa, this is the right climate for me.  Cold weather and I just don’t go so well.

I pray you have a wonderful and great awesome and fantastic day, I pray that all the right people will come into your life and that only goodness and mercy will follow you everywhere you go.  Let your light shine, and smile, it makes everybody happy, me too. 


God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...