Monday 16 January 2017

Believe in Your Future


Hebrews 3:14-15 (NASB) 
14 For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end, 15 while it is said,
“Today if you hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts, as when they provoked Me.”

It’s a Monday and I have so much to take care of, last Monday I was wondering “what on earth am I going to do with all my time.”  Guess what, I have a whole lot of things to attend to.

My heart was heavy and I was concerned about my future, although everywhere I went someone was telling me that my future is bright and something is on its way.

Believing in the Lord Jesus is really important to each of us.  Without the Lord, we are nothing, we will act like brutes and be rude and never consider other people.  Our lives will be self-centred and we will do just as we please. 

Then with the Lord Jesus, we become more and more like the Lord, we love people unconditionally, we take care of their needs and we look out for them.  We help people in need and we look up to the Lord Jesus for guidance.

Just so you know, your future is bright; you have something great waiting to happen in your life.  Yes, there might be someone trying to pull you down, let go of them place them in the Lord's hands. 

Prayers

O Lord Jesus, we have become partakers of You, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end, and Lord while it is said, “Today if you hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts, as when they provoked Me.” Let us grab hold of You and never let You go.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...