Wednesday 1 March 2017

Building my own Website - hair raising experience ;-)


This is truly a challenge, I have managed to put social media buttons in on one of the pages, and I also have managed to put a contact me email shot in as well.  There is still a number of nitty gritty goodies I need to do and learn.

The main reason for building my Website is to promote my upcoming book which is going to be published this year.  I am looking forward to this because it is my first book that will be published.  I cannot wait.

My Book is a Daily Devotional for 365 days of the year.  I anticipate it will be ready very soon.  Once I have the book published I will, of course, let you know.


It has been a wonderful experience and I am so grateful and happy that the Lord my God has allowed this to happen.  I believe my time is now and I want to grab it with both my hands.  You know we all face difficulties and life can come with some serious curve balls, but I am so grateful that the Lord is here for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...