Friday 17 March 2017

Think before you speak.

Proverbs 25: 11 – 12 MSG “The right word at the right time is like a custom-made piece of jewelry, and a wise friend's timely reprimand is like a gold ring slipped on your finger.”
As you know by now that I am struggling to keep a positive attitude and one of my main problems is that I allow my thoughts to run riot with me.  So the main focus for a couple of days on my blog will be on changing my words so that I will be able to attract the right kind of people into my own life.  Working on my vocabulary changing.
I realize that God is working each day on me and I need to learn what questions to ask so that I can identify the wrong attitudes within me and bring them to God to change.
The questions I am asking myself right now is “What would it take to have a positive attitude?”  Then I also need to identify “What is right about my attitude, which I am missing.”  “What is possible?  What have I not considered?”  It has never been my practice to ask any question since I was a child but the older I get the more I want to know.  I want to know and learn but I want to do this to grow spiritually and to overcome my negative words.
So I want to try out words that will be lovely, beautiful word, something that is able to lift people and be encouraging to them.  Wouldn’t it be nice to speak to someone that is genuinely kind, caring and friendly?

Makes one think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...