Directed and established


Psalm 37:23 (AMPC)
23 The steps of a [good] man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step].
While I sit here reading this scripture I appreciate having my family and friends all around me.  It feels like people actually care about me, the most important part of my life is do I feel the same way when I am with God in my quiet time? 
I believe that I am a compassionate soul and that I do care about people in general, the one thing that is most important to me is that the Lord God is “directing and establishing my ways”.  I want to be part of God’s plan and it is important that I know I am in His will, that He is delighted with the way I conduct myself and keep myself busy.
May I encourage you today, let the Lord God direct and establish your steps, trust in Him.

You are a blessing, thank you for reading my post, in Jesus Christ of Nazareth Name, Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.