Sunday 7 May 2017

Directed and established


Psalm 37:23 (AMPC)
23 The steps of a [good] man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step].
While I sit here reading this scripture I appreciate having my family and friends all around me.  It feels like people actually care about me, the most important part of my life is do I feel the same way when I am with God in my quiet time? 
I believe that I am a compassionate soul and that I do care about people in general, the one thing that is most important to me is that the Lord God is “directing and establishing my ways”.  I want to be part of God’s plan and it is important that I know I am in His will, that He is delighted with the way I conduct myself and keep myself busy.
May I encourage you today, let the Lord God direct and establish your steps, trust in Him.

You are a blessing, thank you for reading my post, in Jesus Christ of Nazareth Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...