Tuesday 9 May 2017

Hello World, this Yvette’s Inspirations


Today, as I study the word of God, let's take a look at the following Romans chapter 8 verse 11 “And I the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, then He who raised Christ from the dead will also bring your mortal bodies to life through His Spirit who lives in you.”   Sometimes I forget that God is living right inside of me and then I worry about all kind of things.  This scripture just affirmed to me today that I don’t have to fear and that I can focus on God because He is within me.

1 John 4: 18 “There is no fear in love; instead, perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment.  So then one who fears has not reached perfection in love.”  I am not fearful, really I believe God is with me and that He has given me wisdom, insight, and creativity to carry out my daily tasks.  Praise the Lord my God for being here with me right now.

I am trusting in God to help me with my creativity especially in my writing and my radio program.  Psalms 45 verse 1 “My heart is moved by a noble theme as I recite my verses to the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.”

Praise be to the Lord God.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...