Tuesday 16 May 2017

Renewing of my mind.

2 Corinthians 10:5Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
and we tear down every proud idea that raises itself against the knowledge of God. We also capture every thought and make it give up and obey Christ.
The renewing of my mind is taking up my cross each and every day, going forward and keeping watch over my thoughts, my mouth and placing a guard over my mouth especially.  To top it off I now realize that I need to place a guard over myself-talk.  
You know that little voice that comes out when you feel upset about something and you start saying something.
Lord Jesus today I want to pray asking You to please help me take every thought captive to You so that I am able to obey YOU.
Lord just as I am forgiven me, if I have allowed any proud ideas into my life, help me deal with it in Jesus Name, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...