Monday 22 May 2017

Grateful#


Psalm 7 verse 17 (TLB)
“Oh, how grateful and thankful I am to the Lord because he is so good.  I will sing praise to the name of the Lord who is above all lords.”


Sometimes we forget to say thank you, I believe we fall into the habit of just expecting things to come our way.  It is expected that people will treat you fairly and have good manners but if you don’t act in a similar fashion I am sure you are going to get a slap somewhere along the line.

Saying thank you and please should be always in our mouths, we should never forget to use them when speaking to people, family, and friends.  Let’s look at this scenario:  Picture this, you are in a restaurant and the waitrons is standing in front of you waiting for your order.  You are in a bad mood.  You order “Bacon and Cheeze with fried onions.”  She heard Cheeze and fried onions.  She brings your order after about 20 minutes, you are fuming because it took so long and when she places the plate in front of you.  You blow a gasket.  “This is not what I order!  Are you a retard?” You shout at her.  She starts to cry and you shout even louder.

I see that you are in a bad mood, you got mad for the order to be delivered and then she brought you the cheese and fried onions and no bacon.

She’s in trouble with the chef and could lose her job and you just don’t care, no one ever listens anyway.  No thank you for the service will be given and no thank you tip will be given either.
This happens on a daily basis when we allow our circumstance to be dictated by our moods, we should shake it off.  Start with a smile and always be friendly, kind and say thank you or please.
Can you be grateful?  Are you able to show it?


You are a blessing, thank you for reading my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...