Saturday 6 May 2017

Thank you for viewing my Blog !!

Entry
Pageviews


The United States
15675
South Africa
2838
Germany
1436
Russia
1400
France
1048
The United Kingdom
778
India
676
Poland
443
Latvia
350
Canada
288

Cristian, I know I am copying you today, I started to blog in 2010.  My goodness, I received two (2) views and I was over the moon.  I am super impressed with the United States, people living in the USA are my best viewers.  Thank you guys, then my native South Africa, thank you guys, Germany, Russia, and France, wow this is so awesome.  UK, India, Poland, Latvia and Canada, thank you, guys. 

I am a Christian and I like to write daily devotionals, my topics are picking up and I feel confident one of these days I will receive some more comments.


To all my fellow bloggers and especially to the people viewing my blogs, thank you so much, you have made me so confident I actually wrote my first book.  Praise the Lord, you inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...