Friday 19 May 2017

“ … and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God gives you.”




Deuteronomy 28:8 (AMP)
8 “The Lord will command the blessing upon you in your storehouses and in all that you undertake, and He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you.”
Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, be reminded that God has placed you there and that He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God has given you today.  Stop looking at your circumstances and see the blessings God has for you.  Look forward to a new day, look forward to a prosperous and wonderful future.  Remind yourself that God is doing something for you right now where you are.

Today I confess and believe that the land that I find myself in, is being blessed because of me being here.  God is blessing me and whatever I do will be a success.  My life matters to Him and He cares deeply about me and you.  Be courageous and know you are precious and worthy of God’s love.  He called you by your name, He knows where you stay and is keeping a watchful eye over you.  Jesus is the answer to everything in my life, I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over each one of you today, this land is being blessed and overflowing with blessings because my God is here.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...