Sunday 7 May 2017

You owe it to your children



Proverbs 29:17 (AMPC)
17 Correct your son, and he will give you rest; yes, he will give delight to your heart.

When it comes to children we are burned with the responsibility to take care of our children, teach them right from wrong.  Set the example they should be following.  The thing we don’t realize is that each day we set an example.  You swear and curse people when you driving, and when the children follow your example.  You are enraged.  Where did you learn to speak like that?  (From you mom or dad). 

Children I believe are like sponges, they take up everything.  What you say, how you say it, what you do and how you do it.  A splitting image of you dad or mom. 

You need to correct your children, teach them proper manners.  You have heard this “manners make the child.”  I have seen some children act really badly and the parents just nod and wave.  Why?  Have you lost your backbone? 


As a parent take heed and teach your children well.  It will be a good reflection of you one day.  God is watching you and we all will be standing in the throne room giving an account of our works and deeds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...