Friday 12 May 2017

What is keeping you from your highest potential?


Psalm 42: 2 – 4 NIV “My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.  When can I go and meet with God? My tears have been my food day and night, while men say to me all day long, “Where is your God?  These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go under the protection of the Mighty One to the house of God with shouts of joy and praise among the festive throng.

We need to never go it alone because we need each other.

Life has it’s up’s and down’s and sometimes we feel frustrated and worried that we cannot make it, but God is there with you right now.   As I focus my attention of the thirsting in my own life for God, the living God.  I come to realize that we need to stay focused, we need each other to help us move forward.  Staying connected is what makes our lives better.  You say “Where is your God?” 

I say, Lord God here I am it seems that I cannot hear You today, I need You.  I know God is with me and that He watches over me.  I will shout for joy and I will praise the Lord my God among the festive throng.  Because I realize and know that I can come into His presence, He called my by my name, I belong to Him.


Be encouraged today and realize that God loved you so much that He gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ for your life.  Praise God for His faithfulness and His grace and mercy is new every day.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...