Saturday 13 May 2017

Is it only me or have you also asked God to show you His glory in your own life?


My question is this “What is the Glory of God?”  Take a look at Exodus chapter 33 verses 18 to 19 (HCSB)  “Then Moses said: “Please, let me see Your glory.”  He said:  “I will cause all My goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim the name Yahweh before you.  I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Moses is one of the most impressive people to mind, he actually had the privilege to speak face to face with God.  Not referring to the Lord Jesus but from my point of view how awesome it that.  So would you agree with me that the Glory of God is the following:  “God’s goodness to pass before you,  God to proclaim the name of Yahweh before you.  God’s graciousness towards you, and God’s compassion towards you?”

I believe God is so merciful to me on many occasions, I mess up on a regular basis.  I constantly work at being the best I can but I flounder often.


I praise the Lord God Almighty for having such patience with me.

Prayer

El Shaddai – Almighty God as I come into Your presence this afternoon Lord I pray please have mercy on my soul.  You know my heart, You know me.  Lord, I pray humbly asking that You will show me Your glory.  I love and adore You, and worship You with all of my heart.  You are my El Shaddai – Almighty God.  In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...