Friday 12 May 2017

Staying alive, the Bee Gee

Yvette, This is the song that best describes your photos. You have a powerful and enigmatic personality. You are tender, kind and compassionate and at the same time a total bad-ass to those who mess with you. You have a heart of gold that is precious and rare. 
You move ahead in life with the faith you have in God. You are confident, bold and courageous and slay all problems that come before you with these qualities of yours. You are truly invincible!. This song describes the personality you are and what you believe in life. Make sure you have this song on your playlist now to remind you of who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...