Friday 4 January 2019

2019 – My dreams will come true


Philippians 4: 11 – 13 ESV

Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

This year is all about embracing God and His Word. Today I want to also tell you about all my dreams and hopes. I love baking and I started about 7 years ago, I have become quite good at it, but I do want to improve. My dream is to be the best baker possible. I want to go overseas and visit my brother who stays in Australia. I need mega bucks to get there – my challenge is finances. I am baking as much as I can and the profit isn’t that much. Then, of course, I wrote Daily Devotions Ebenezer. I am hoping and praying that my book will sell this year. Last year was a slow year. I know that I am an unknown and people aren’t so into “invisible” people. Hey but God gave me these dreams, I have done what I can to make them possible the rest is in God’s hands.

I am looking forward to this year for two reasons I believe that God is going to do something supernatural regarding my trip to Australia. I also believe that God is going to put me forward. I really have been working hard. I try and do my best job now. I am disciplined and focused most of the time, of course, I can improve. I believe God is working something out for me. My life is in God’s hands and I know that He is there for me.

God is in the business of blessing His children, why would He give me a dream that I cannot attain?

Prayer

Lord, You are Mighty, Wonderful, Counselor, You Lord are the Lord of lords, the King of kings and You are my number one person. When I feel terrified and all alone You are the one I turn to. You know my heart and You see who I am. I am placing my dreams into Your hands. I am asking You to make them come true. I am here for a purpose and You have the key to my success. You know what life is all about the challenges I face, the worries that plague me daily. I bring this to You in the Holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen
The Word for Today:
Colossians 3: 23, “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the LORD and not for men.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...