Monday 14 January 2019

Lord, Jesus my Hope and Confidence is in YOU.


Lamentations 3: 24 ESV

“The LORD is my portion, says my soul, therefore I will hope in HIM.”

Good morning, let’s raise up a Hallelujah this morning and sing praise to the LORD for He is our portion. We hope in Him. Let’s praise the LORD our God. LORD, You gives us wisdom and insight and understanding. LORD, You are our portion and You show us the way. LORD, I want to raise up a Hallelujah this morning to praise YOU. You are my wisdom and my righteousness; I want to glory in YOU LORD.

LORD this morning I want to raise up Hallelujah to YOU. Hallelujah, You are my God, You are my Alpha and Omega. LORD my soul cries out to YOU today, I praise You. I want to worship You, Holy Spirit gives me the necessary words to praise God. I love You, Lord Jesus. Thank You, Lord, for giving me the mind of Christ.

As John says “If God is all I have, I have all I need.” LORD, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah I raise my praise to YOU this morning. You are my Savior and I want to confirm and confess that my Hope and my confidences are in YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Prayer

LORD, my God YOU are my portion, my soul cries out to YOU this morning. I hope in YOU LORD. I lay my life before YOU today. I am nothing without YOU. I am worshipping YOU and I raise up a Hallelujah before YOU, YOU LORD are my God. I want to praise YOUR Holy Name. YOU have been and will be my everything. Today I want to confess that I am putting YOU first in my life this morning. In the Holy Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen
The Word for Today:
Lamentations 3: 55 - 57, “I called on your name, O LORD, from the depths of the pit; you heard my plea, ‘Do not close your ear to my cry for help!’ You came near when I called on you; you said, ‘Do not fear!’”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...