Friday 25 January 2019

When I’m weak, You lift me up


Romans 8: 26 KJV

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”

God understands and knows us very well, in my current situation I have decided to leave my job in God’s hands. I believe God has a plan for my life and many times I just don’t have words to speak to God. My spirit becomes so low and despondent. The one thing I have come to realise God is always in control and He knows best.

I am so grateful for my job, you won’t believe me. I have been informed that my contract is being extended. Praise the Lord, I worry about my parents and it would be really difficult to help them if I am sitting at home not earning any cash.

God knows my heart and I believe that the Spirit helps me in my weaknesses. What an awesome God we serve.

I have been blessed with a salary for the next couple of months. What an awesome God I serve.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, thank You, for looking out for me. Blessing me with a job and letting me work another couple of months. I want to bring my praises to You. You have helped me in my weakness. Thank You, so much Lord, Jesus. I worship and adore You. Amen

The Word for Today:

2 Peter 1: 13, “It is right to refresh your memory.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...