Tuesday 22 January 2019

I'm daring to dream

Cake baked by me


Philippians 3: 13 NIV
“Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,”

My daughter has been reminding me for some time to plan ahead. Looking towards something I want to attain and work on my plan. Last night I decided that it was time that I expand my cake business. I started classes teaching ladies how to decorate cakes but I believe I should fervently work on my mentoring.

My dream is to teach people the basic’s of cake baking and decorating and then teaching them the finer art of cake decorating. I have worked out a plan and I realize it is going to cost some money but if you truly want to the knowledge I’m sure you will invest in your future.

I also feel with my mentoring I am adding to our community and this is a good thing, people can start up their own little cake businesses and take it from there. I know woman love to bake and the prettier the cake the popular the baker.

I have decided not only to talk about my business but I want to promote it. I enjoy baking and I feel sure the classes will be of great interest to other cake fans.

Prayer

Abba Father, Lord You, have given me this dream and today I want to bring my plan before You. I want to start classes. Please give me the necessary wisdom and insight and understanding. I want to grow my cake business and I believe that this is attainable. Lord, today I dedicate my ideas into Your hands and I want to pray to ask You to please help me. I need Your help today and going forward. Lord please may I ask You to confirm my thoughts and plans in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
The Word for Today:
Psalm 37: 5, “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...