Thursday 17 January 2019

LORD, I am asking for a Bigger Dream



Genesis 37: 9 ESV
“Then he dreamed another dream and told it to his brothers and said, “Behold, I have dreamed another dream. Behold, the sun, the moon, and eleven stars were bowing down to me.””

Today, I want to ask the LORD, my God to show me the way forward. I also want to ask HIM for a vision for my own life. I also feel I want to ask God for a bigger dream. When reading about Joseph I came to realise that he dreamed a dream and then another dream only bigger.

What are my dreams currently? Well, I wrote Daily Devotional Ebenezer
and I am pushing for sales. Something that weighed heavy on my heart. I also started baking and I have become quite good but I am not an expert yet.

I would like to start up my own company but I feel I need wisdom, understanding and insight. I also want guidance and help. God placed Joseph in difficult positions and his character was tested on numerous occasions. Joseph stood the tests and came out on the other side a better person.

Prayer

Abba Father, behold, God is mighty and despises not any, He is mighty in strength and wisdom. Great is our Lord, and of great power, His understanding is infinite. O LORD, my God, You know me, I want to humbly pray to ask You please give me a vision for my own life and a bigger dream. Something I am able to reach. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
The Word for Today:
James 1: 5, “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth all men liberally, and upbraideth not, and it shall be given him.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...