Thursday 5 September 2019

In my Old age I still want to dream big dreams

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

Acts 2: 17

"God says, In the last days I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams."

Look at the last part of this verse "your old men dream dreams." I am never going to stop dreaming. I am still praying the Jabez prayer.  "LORD, bless me indeed. Enlarge my territory."  I also believe and confess that "God is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that I can ask or think." Lord, help me to ask and think the way YOU want me to.

Lord, I am asking you to reveal all sin in my life so that I am able to confess it and get it out of the way. I want to live my life according to Your Word. I want to draw near to You and I am asking you to give me big dreams, I want to life my life fulfilled according to Your Word.

I am seated in heavenly places with You LORD Jesus Christ, help me to take up my seat with You. Show me the way forward. Guide me and teach me, create in me a pure heart and a clean spirit. In the holy, holy, holy name of Jesus Christ my Lord and my Savior. Amen

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...