Thursday 26 September 2019

#LackOfKnowledge


1 Corinthians 2:2 English Standard Version (ESV)

For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.
I don't believe that I am very smart and I am constantly trying to upskill myself. Lately, I feel that I just can't remember so many things. Hosea 4 verse 6 in the Amplified says "The Lord Himself said, "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge..."
I have come to a place in my life where I realize the importance of learning spiritual things. Instead of seeking worlding knowledge, I want to focus all my energies on the Word of God. I want to grow spiritually.
Prayer
Lord, Jesus, I want to pursue the Word of God, and I want to grow spiritually, I don't want to waste my time with carnal knowledge which won't get me into heave. I dedicate my life, my mind and body, and soul into Your hands, let my spiritual eyes be open to Your Word today, help me in my pursuits of the Word, in the name of Jesus Christ amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...