Tuesday 3 September 2019

The Power Of God's Love



Matthew 25: 37 - 40 ESV

Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 
"Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, 
or thirsty and give you drink? 
And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, 
or naked and clothe you? 
And when did we see you sick 
or in prison and visit you?" 
And the King will answer them, 
"Truly, I say to you, 
as you di's it to one of the least of these, 
my brothers, you did it to me."

I believe the power of God's love works through you and me. We have the ability to help and serve other people. We can identify a need and help that person. Sometimes we don't have the ability but we do know people who do. Then we should help people. 

I am not working right now and I have started up my own little business, I bake cakes and I was under the impression I won't be that busy. God sure has been faithful and boy have I been busy every week. 

Lord please help me to help Your people, in Jesus Christs name amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...