Friday 27 September 2019

Pray like Jesus


Mark 7:31-35 Amplified Bible 

31 Soon after this Jesus left the region of Tyre, and passed through Sidon to the Sea of Galilee, through the region of Decapolis [the ten Hellenistic cities]. 32 They brought to Him a man who was deaf and had difficulty speaking, and they begged Jesus to place His hand on him. 33 Jesus, taking him aside by himself, away from the crowd, put His fingers into the man’s ears, and after spitting, He touched the man’s tongue [with the saliva]; 34 and looking up to heaven, He sighed deeply and said to the man, “Ephphatha,” which [in Aramaic] means, “Be opened and released!” 35 And his ears were opened, his tongue was released, and he began speaking plainly.
When you start reading the New Testament Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John you will notice that the Lord Jesus prayed a number of times. Breaking away from the people the Lord Jesus took time to speak to God. 
We should take the time and speak to God, He is waiting for me and you. If the Lord Jesus made time to speak with God, so should we. It's very important to do this every time we get. Speak to God before you speak to someone else, He can help You.

Lord humbly I pray to help me develop my relationship with You, so that I am able to speak to You openly and truthfully. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...