Friday 6 September 2019

Pray for open doors!




Colossians 4: 2 – 4 ESV
Further Instructions
Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving. At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison – that I may make it clear, which is how I out to speak.

Thank You, Abba Father for the rain.  It is so lovely, the refreshing smell of rain, the earth is soaking up the water. We have been waiting for this rain and it is so refreshing. Lord, thank You, that You have sent rain.

Today Lord, it is my heart’s desire that I may come into Your presence and bring You, praise. Lord telling You how grateful I am for all the good things You have given me. Lord, thank You for my home, Lord, thank You for my husband and children and grandchildren. Lord thank You that You are in control over my finances and that YOU provide according to my needs. Lord, I am so grateful for the business you provide.

Today, Lord I want to pray for open doors for Your word so that we are able to share it with many people. I want to pray that Your Holy Spirit will touch the lives of people in need.

Lord, I also want to dedicate my family and friend into Your hands. I pray for open doors of great opportunities, blessing each one of my family. Healing for my brother, open doors form my husband, children, grandchildren, sister, and brother. My mom and her husband.

Gratefully I stand before You, You are worthy of praise and honor. Thank You, Lord, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...