Tuesday 3 September 2019

Learning how to change the way I see myself.


Someone says something to me and I respond but that's just the way I am.  I want to change my perspective of myself and the best way forward I believe is to improve on my way of thinking. The Word says that we need to renew our minds and I think this renewing has to take place daily. I know I have been referred to as not the "sharpest knife in the draw." The funny thing is I have accepted these comments.

Enough! God has a plan for my life, I cannot stay where I am because people feel they have the right to judge me. I know I am a work in progress, God is changing me each day a little at a time. I feel I want to be flexible and adaptable in God's hands. He is the one forming me right now.

Judgment is something I struggle with, I can see someone and I know what their problem is and I have already made up my mind about them. I actually judged them. O my word. I know and realize the God has begun a good work in me and will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

I am so grateful the Lord has not given up on me He will never throw me out. Jeremiah 18 verses 4 says "The clay was marred, so He made it again." God didn't discard the clay He made it again. Amen.

Paul says in 1 Corinthians 15 verses 10 "I am what I am by the grace of God." So guess what God is making me by His grace, this is who I am. O wow, note this I am a work of art, I am God's work of grace.

Praise the Lord, Jesus Christ He is so patient with me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...