Thursday 28 May 2020

Let God carry your burdens.

by Yvette van Niekerk


Psalm 55: 22 MSG "Pile your troubles on GOD's shoulders - he'll carry your load, he'll help you out. He'll never let good people topple into ruin. But you, God, will throw the others into a muddy bog; Cut the lifespan of assassins and traitors in half. And I trust in you."

During this time of the coronavirus, I must tell you I had thought this is a total hoax, it seems like everything is so sort of cover-up. Anyway, it doesn't help I start believing all kinds of conspiracy theories, that's not true. So this thing has been weighing me down for some time. I am sick when I have to go into a shop and buy some stuff, and the masks make me feel nauseous.

I think the best way forward is to bring this problem to the Lord, and I don't think I can handle this on my own. I believe God understands me and give me the strength to carry on. God is here for you and me. So let us bring our burned to the Lord. I believe God finds great pleasure in assisting each one of us, and He cares for all of us. So let us cast our burdens onto the Lord.

Prayer

Abba Father, Lord Jesus thank You for Your supernatural grace and strength which carries me through today. Lord, I am casting all my burdens onto You, I want to come into Your rest and peace for my life. In Jesus name Amen.

Follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon; God’s Orchid 

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer or Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...