Sunday 10 May 2020

Happy Mother’s Day!


by Yvette van Niekerk




Mommy, Odette and Didi and Carla and Dante and Zelda and all my friends, I want to wish you all a wonderfully blessed day, filled with love and laughter.

This year is the first time we could not celebrate Mother's Day together; it sure is terrible. It is difficult and hard not to get together and visit.

May you all have a lovely Blessed day, enjoying the people around with you.

Love you to the moon and back, may the Lord bless you, richly.

Yvette van Niekerk

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...