Saturday 18 July 2020

I believe GOD will show me, HIS Will.

by Yvette van Niekerk


2 Chronicles 20 : 10-12 MSG

"And now it's Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir have shown up. You didn't let Israel touch them when we got here at first - we detoured around them and didn't lay a hand on them. And now they've come to kick us out of the country you gave us. O, dear. God, won't you take care of them? We're helpless before this vandal horde ready to attack us. We don't know what to do; we're looking to you."

I believe God, will move heaven and earth to show me His will. I believe God always wants the best for me, He has a specific plan for my life. I am were God, wants me to be right now. The minute I feel frustrated and confused I realize that I am wandering off my chosen path. God will take all kinds of protective actions to keep me from harm's way.

I often suffer from a restless spirit, I just cannot seem to put my finger on it, but I'm uneasy with life at times. I feel I just can't quite identify what's wrong. I've prayed "please Lord help me, I'm not sure what You are trying to say to me."

This weekend was awesome, I have been in a bit of a dip lately, I don't want to go into details but I didn't feel great. I received a blessing word from my Stepdaughter, she made me feel so good and then Sunday, Pastor Kiewiet spoke the same blessing over our congregation, what an experience. The spoken Word of God works miracles in our lives. Awesome.

I know this seems too much, I even have been receiving undeserved blessings, my daughter and my stepdaughter have been blessing me in abundance. I am so grateful to both of them!!!

Isaiah 30: 19-22 MSG "Oh yes, people of Zion, citizens of Jerusalem, your time of tears is over. Cry for help and you'll find it's grace and more grace. The moment he hears, he'll answer. Just as the Master kept you alive during the hard times, he'll keep your teacher alive and present among you. Your teacher will be right there, local and on the job urging you on whenever you wander left or right: "This is the right road. Walk down this road." You'll scrap your expensive and fashionable god-images. You'll throw them in the trash as so much garbage saying, "Good riddance!"

Prayer

Lord, my God, thank You, I appreciate everything You do for me. Bless my family and all my children

Follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon; God’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...