Thursday 9 July 2020

#Never

by Yvette van Niekerk


Isaiah 64: 4

A Prayer for God’s Power

“When You did awesome works that we did not expect, You came down, and the mountains trembled at Your presence. From ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God buy you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. You welcome those who gladly do right, who remember Your ways. Surely You were angry, for we sinned. How can we be saved if we remain in our sin.”

When I say words like “I’ll never get through this situation or find that perfect job.” I have given into my fears and do not trust in God. I am the most negative person on this earth, so words spoken and said like “never” I try and avoid at all costs. I want to dream a dream and live my life fulfilled. It seems I’ll be taking action before I say never.

Today I want to encourage you and me too, lets keep watching and waiting for God to come into our movie. I want His blessings in my life and I am trusting in Him. God gave me a wonderful husband and great and wonderful kids and grandkids. My life is full of possibilities.

Today do not allow the nevers to infiltrate your life and destroy your hope, God is still in control He knows more that you or i.

Lord I know I am failing everytime I focus all my time and engery on nevers. Please help me see the tree before the forest, help me focus on You Lord Jesus not allowing my fear of failure to cloud my judgement.

Prayer

Lord Jesus according to Your Word, God will never let me down. Deut. 31 verses 6 and 8. No matter what is happening in my life today I believe that You God are in control and I do not have to fear. You are my light, my way, my hope and I trust in You in Jesus name. amen.

Follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon; God’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwsome, miss gorgeous.
    We'll have a lot to discuss
    Upstairs when I 'buy' you a
    BIG-OL-BEER.
    Love you.
    Cya soon.
    be@peace.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...