Thursday 20 August 2020

Dealing with rejection

by Yvette van Niekerk


Psalm 139 verse 14 “ I praise you because I am wonderfully made.”


Dealing with the fear of rejection, I realize I must firmly believe that God designed me physically, intellectually, and temperamentally. God has an assignment specifically that I need to carry out. So this pity party I seem to entertain regularly, seems so humbling but actually, I am insulting God’s design and plan for my life. Therefore today I emphatically declare with the psalmist “thank you for making me, Yvette, so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvellous – how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, Yvette, O God.” Psalm 139 verse 14 to 17. I realized I have allowed other peoples opinion of me, be “less than.” 


I know and realise that Satan is the father of lies according to John 8 verse 44. Satan used people to lie to me about my worth and my potential. Today I have decided to reject these feelings and emotions of rejection, I know it is a lie straight from the devil. God has called me by my name and I belong to Him.


Prayer


Heavenly Father, thank you Lord for today, thank You for this time I can spend in Your presence. Thank You, Lord, that You are in control over my life and these feelings of rejection mean nothing because You loved me first. Lord, thank You for my talents, Lord thank You for salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ, I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over myself today, my family and my friends. Please keep each of us safe. Help us stand against the evil one, planting thoughts into our minds. Guard my heart, my mouth and my mind in Jesus Christ name. Amen

Follow me: Kellan PublishingFacebookTwitterLinkedInInstagramPinterestStumble UponGod’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...