Tuesday 4 August 2020

We all have something about ourselves we don't like.


1 Thessalonians 5: 23 -24 MSG


"May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, make you holy and whole, put you together - spirit, soul, and body - and keep you fit for the coming of our Master, Jesus Christ. The One who called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll do it!"

I certainly have a tendency to focus on my flaws and points of weakness than I do on my strengths. I hope it's natural otherwise I'm very peculiar. There are some things in life that cannot be changed. Like I cannot change the Family, I was born into, I also cannot change my race or my physical stature. Although I am constantly trying to lose weight.

I don't think I can change any physical appearances or disabilities I might have.

Because I realise I am unique, and wonderfully made by God, I am accepting all I am today, this is exactly how God created me.

I realise there is something in my life that are unchangeable because of the world in which I am living. My parents are aged and my children live a long way from me. The only thing I can do is pray for my children and mom. Bringing healing, stability and protection.

What do you suppose can change about me? Perhaps elements such as my personality, my emotions which changes constantly. Believe me, I struggle with jealousy and I realise it is an acquired trait, I never really worried about people and now I seem to struggle with jealousy.

I can only pray God will heal me from my jealous outbreaks.

my \first step to change is to look at my weaknesses and pray to ask God for forgiveness. and ask God for healing, giving God permission to do whatever need be to heal me. I believe in faith God is buys dealing with me in His time and His methods.

 Pray

Heavenly Father in Your mercy please forgive me, please heal me and please enter any area of my life that I need healing, please accept my the invitation today come into my life, completely in Jesus name amen

 Follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon; God’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...