Friday 16 October 2020

I Need Angelic Assistance this year!

 

BY Yvette van Niekerk

Psalm 91: 11 - 12

"For He shall give charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. In their hands, they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone."



I want God to keep me safe and send His angels to help me. Pray with me today:

Dear Father God, please help me to dwell in the secret place of the Most High today. LORD, please help me abide under Your shadow. I confess right now Lord that You are my refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I shall trust. Father God, please will You give Your angels charge over me today, to keep me in all Your ways.

Father God, I want to remind You of Elijah who was in the wilderness and the angel brought him food. Lord, Peter was in prison and the angel released him from prison. Lord, You sent angels to rescue Lot and his family from Sodom and Gomora before it was destroyed. Lord, You sent an angel to Joseph when he found out Mary was pregnant, to stay with her. Father, when the Lord Jesus Christ was in Gethsemane, You sent an angel to minister to Jesus. I also want to remind You, Lord, that You sent an angel to the apostle John and showed him around heaven.

Lord, send me an angel to help me with my workload, baking and cleaning how, doing washing and ironing, looking after Tyler. I am not as strong as I thought I was.

Father God, thank You, that Your angels are at work in my life. Thank You, LORD, that You aren't a respecter of persons; so what You did for others, You will also do for me. Please Father God, will You triple the amount of angelic assistance I currently am receiving in my life.

Lord, please let Your angels carry messages from me to You, Lord. Please may Your angels show me Heaven and heavenly things and also protect me and deliver me from evil. Please Lord, may Your angel's minister to me today, I feel I need emotional help. Please, Lord, may the angels strengthen me and when I am doing warfare may the angels do it on my behalf and Lord please may the angels bring me provision and resources from Heaven.

Father God, please help me to remember to test the spirits when I do encounter them, so I'll know they are holy angels sent from You Father, God. Lord, I have never seen an angel, please can you open my eyes so that I can see them. Father God, please help me to notice Your answers to my prayers.

O LORD, thank You, for the tripling of the angelic assistance in my life, and thank You that I can bring all my concerns and requests to You. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon; God’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...