Thursday 29 October 2020

My hope in Jesus

 

by Yvette van Niekerk



Psalm 42: 5 "Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul? Why are you crying the blues? Fix my eyes on God - soon I'll be praising again. He puts a smile on my face. He's my God."

Hope is the catalyst for breakthroughs in my life, and I always expect a good outcome. Hope to give the fulfilment of my dream.

We read in Job 14: 7-9 NASB "For there is hope for a tree when it is cut down, that it will sprout again, and its shoots will not fail. Though its roots have grown old in the round and its stump dies in the dry soil, at the scent of water it will flourish and put forth sprigs like a plant."

I don't know about you, but many times I feel like a dead dried-up tree. Then I hear the Word of God, and my life changes for the better. Without hope, I feel lost, and so very alone.  My decree for today is that I trust in the plans that the Lord has for me, knowing I have a future filled with hope. I am, blessed because my hope is in the LORD. I have been seeking wisdom, I have a future, and my hope is not cut off. The Lord is my portion therefore I have hope in Him. The God of hope fills me with all joy and peace in believing by the power of the Holy Spirit, I abound in hope.

Lord thank You for today and all the blessings of hope in my life. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Please follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon; God’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...