Wednesday 14 October 2020

The Challenge today: how can I start to lean on God's understanding rather than my own?

 

by Yvette van Niekerk


Proverbs 3

Don't assume You know it All

1-2 Good friend, don't forget all I've taught you; take to heart my commands. They'll help you live a long, long time a long life lived full and well.

This year has been very challenging for me, and I am sure many other people are facing the same challenges I do. I have been trying to do things my way, and I have been failing all the time.

I want God to show me how I can lean on Him and let go of my fears. Today it's my prayer that God will help me to focus on Him and not my fears. I want to change this dread that is hanging over my head. I want to ask God to help me see the way forward. The Word of God is my tool and instrument that God is speaking to me.

Prayer

Please forgive me, help me stop being a bully, I confess my actions and I am asking You Lord please help me to wisely. Lord, I am taking to heart Your commands, I want to pray to ask that Wisdom will help me live a full happy long live. Father thank You, for today, please guide me going forward on my journey.

Follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon; God’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...