Wednesday 21 October 2020

Love is ssatisfied in God

 by Yvette van Niekerk



Isaiah 58: 11

The LORD will continually guide you and satisfy your desires.

I want to be intentional when it comes to serving God. So on that note, I believe being intentional in making time for God in my day. Spending, time in His Word, studying it and learning more each day. I also pray that the Holy Spirit will guide and teach me.

How do I grow my relationship with the Lord God? By focusing my attention on what is excellent, what is kind and what is praiseworthy. I will draw near to God each day, trusting in His goodness and believing Him for a better future.

I want to dare you to take a stand with God, keep your heart and mind open to His teaching and let the Holy Spirit fill you with the fruit of the spirit.

I want to pray for my spouse heart today, pray that I may have supernatural favour with him as well as with God. I also want to pray that the Lord will open doors of a great opportunity for him and all our children.

Prayer

Father God, I want to pray to ask that in all respects we may prosper and be in good health, just as our soul prospers. Lord and I cover over an offence to promote love. I will not allow this thing to bug me. I bind it in the name of Jesus Christ, releasing supernatural favour in my own life and our children. Amen

Follow me: Kellan Publishing; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon; God’s Orchid  Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...