Tuesday 14 November 2017

Dealing with stress in my life.




Philippians 4: 7 

And the peace of God,
Which surpasses all understanding,
Will guard your hearts and your minds
In
Christ Jesus.

It is true we all deal with stress in our lives each and every day.  In the past I felt that God was stretching me just too much, I used to refer to the stretching as being stretched out like an elastic band.  The pressure and tension in my life would accumulate and I felt tired and constantly on edge.

I think of my sister going through the stretching and tension in her own life, my heart goes out to her. She is under tremendous pressure right now.  I know it isn’t my place to tell her what to do but I think she needs to take a little break and start looking after herself.

I want to encourage her and you to embrace the peace of God in our lives.  We need to learn how to guard our hearts and minds and come into the covering of the Lord Jesus Christ.  I see God working in each of our lives.  We just need to submit to the Lord Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Abba Father, humbly I bring my life and the life of my sister into Your presence and I pray for a peace of mind.  Lord I cover myself as well as my sister with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Lord this covering I call out and ask that You will give us the necessary peace of mind.  Lord I call out asking for protection and covering of the blood of Jesus.  Holy Spirit action this for us we need You.  In the holy name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...