Tuesday 14 November 2017

Thank You Lord for all my blessings




Romans 15: 13
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace
 as you trust in Him,
so that you may overflow
with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”

I want to take this opportunity in saying Thank You Lord Jesus for all the blessing in my life. Thank You Lord for blessing me with a good and faithful husband.  Thank You Lord for the food on my table, and the washing in the washing basket.  Thank You for a warm bed to sleep in and the knowledge that You are watching over me.

Thank You for my children and grandchildren and thank You that You keep an eye over them too. Thank You for my friends and my family.  Thank You also for my mom and step dad.  Thank You for the time I have available to come and say thank You.

Thank You Lord for blessing me with shoes on my feet, a beautiful dress and a lovely jersey.  Thank You Lord for the beautiful jewellery and thank You Lord for the wonderful perfume I have received as gifts.  Thank You for Your Loving kindness towards me.  Thank You for the peace in my heart because I can come to You my hope overflow in You Lord.  I thank You for the Holy Spirit who lives inside of me.

Lord thank You for letting me see another day.  Thank You for every  waking morning and thank You for blessing me each and every day.  I see that You are changing things in my life, I believe You are in control and that You have a future for me to prosper me and not to harm me.


Prayer

Abba Father, thank You for blessing me each and every day.  Thank You for hearing me this morning, in complete and utter humbleness I pray for guidance and I thank YOU Lord for the wisdom You give me. Thank You Lord for watching over me, thank You Lord for blessing me at work, in my job, at home with my family, and blessing my children’s families, and my mom’s family and brother and sisters families.  I love You Lord with the all my heart, soul and mind in the beautiful name of my savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...