Thursday 30 November 2017

Hello World, Yvette’s Inspirations


Good morning, it’s a Thursday here in sunny South Africa, Witbank, Mpumalanga.  I want to take this opportunity to invite you to come and join me today at 12h00 South African Time.

I will be chatting about confessions of secret sins, telling a joke and some general inspiring information.  Talking about top albums and Christian bands.
Do not miss this slot today:

Be blessed and thank you for tuning in to Rainbow Gospel Radio.
Blessings Yvette


50% off any and everything in Kellan Publishing use code LF81I7DE at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...