Monday 27 November 2017

I have hopeful expectations for every day of my life, do you?


Romans 4: 18-20
“In hope he believed against hope,
that he should become the father of many nations,
as he had been told,
“So shall your offspring be.”
He did not weaken in faith when he considered his own body,
which was as good as dead
(since he was about a hundred years old),
or when he considered the barrenness of Sarah’s womb.
No unbelief made him waver
concerning the promise of God,
but he grew strong in his faith
as he gave glory to God”

I cannot believe this year is drawing to a close and it seems that time is slipping away like sands in a hourglass. When this year started I didn’t know how it would end but I believed and hoped that God will hear my cry and help me.

I must be honest my hopeful expectations have been met and I am still hopeful each and every day. I am learning to control my attitude with the help of the Holy Spirit.

I strive to draw near to God each day and I feel that I am making progress each and every day.  My heart’s desire is to hear God’s voice again and that I may obey Him.

I fall but I get up and try again, yes the locust has eaten what I had but I still have a hopeful expectation that God is busy restoring and replacing the years that the locust have eaten (Joel 2: 25).

Prayer

Heavenly Father in humbly prayer I come to You this morning, please clothe me with the Lord Jesus Christ.  I clothe myself in humility today, I pray Lord that I will hear Your voice again and that I will obey You when You speak to me.  Lord I am hopeful and I expect that today will be a blessed day, that You Lord will keep Your hand of protection over my life. Lord bless each person reading my blog and Holy Spirit speak into their lives.  In the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...