Tuesday 28 November 2017

#sEe#iT


2 Kings 6: 17
“And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see.”
Then the LORD opened the servant’s eyes,
and he looked and saw the hills full of
horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.”

Elisha was mentored by Elijah and he received a double portion of Elijah’s anointing.  Now these two prophets in the Old Testament are also my top favorites. 

I know that I am living in a physical world; I need to touch and see and hear.  I honestly would love to also experience the same things Elisha and Elijah experience but I am not a prophet and my eyes cannot see into the Spiritual realm.
Elisha’s servant was concerned when he saw the number of people in the army that was planning an attack on their city.

Elisha prayed and asked the LORD “Open his eyes, so that he may see.” In that moment God opened the servant’s eyes and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.  You know the enemy was embarking upon Elisha and he prayed to the LORD: “Strike this army with blindness.” God struck them with blindness and then Elisha told the arm to follow him.  Elisha led them to the city Samaria and there the LORD opened their eyes.

I believe that God has instructed His angels to keep watch over us.  I would love to have access into the spiritual world.  You know see what is happening behind the scenes.

That is why we are encouraged to believe in things we cannot see.  So do you see it?

Prayer

LORD I want to pray today open my eyes so that I am able to see it.  Lord keep Your hand of protection over my life and guide me in the days ahead of me. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen


50% off any and everything in Kellan Publishing use code LF81I7DE at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...