Tuesday 7 November 2017

Double for your trouble!




“Return to the stronghold
[of security and prosperity],
you prisoners of hope,
even today do I declare
that I will restore
double your former prosperity to you”
Zechariah 9: 12

God has been working in my life for a number of months.  I have been hearing Him speak to me and I have noticed that He is reminding me to turn away from situations and circumstances in my life. Thank You, LORD for being patient with me.  As I focus and meditate on the word today, I am returning to the stronghold of security and prosperity.  I am sitting here and I am waiting for YOU LORD to instruct me which way I should go.

LORD You know that the past couple of months I have been truly doing my best in seeking YOU. I also have been focusing and concentrating on my attitude.
LORD my hope is in YOU, I accept and agree with Zechariah chapter 9 verse 12 “even today do I declare that I will restore double your former prosperity to you.” I believe that YOU LORD have taken me out of the horrible pit and miry clay and you are setting my feet upon a rock.  I confess this over my life and cloth myself in the LORD JESUS CHRIST. 

Prayer

O LORD God, I humbly pray forgive me for my wickedness and if there is sin in my life that I need to repent of, please Holy Spirit show me so that I am able to get away from it, confess it and come clean before YOU.
I have received from You Lord double punishment for all my sins; I feel that I am in need of YOUR hand of restoration. I am humbly asking You to restore my life in Jesus Christs name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...