Thursday 16 November 2017

#prayer on thursdays




Philippians 1: 9-10
“And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more,
 with knowledge and all discernment,
so that you may approve what is excellent,
and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,”

I am so grateful that the LORD is with me each and every day, I pray for a closer walk with Him and I am seeking Him each and every day.  I look for Him and seek His supernatural favor in my life so that my knowledge will increase and that I am able to discern and be able to approve what is excellent so that I am able to be pure and blameless for the day of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I wake up every morning and the first thing on my mind is the LORD, I say thank You for a new day and I pray for supernatural favor and understanding. I am grateful that the LORD is always with me helping me to face each day.

I believe we need to be constantly praying for our family and friends; we never know what evil is waiting for them.

Today be encouraged and pray for the people you deem important and in need of prayer.  Prayer for your work colleague is also important.  They need your prayers.

Life is not worth living if we cannot come into the presence of the LORD.  We need the supernatural favor of God in our lives.  We have a direct line to God and with that we are able to speak to Him and tell Him what is bothering us and when we truly need help.

Prayer

Abba Father, thank You for today and thank You that we are able to come into Your presence.  Lord we are praying for supernatural favor with You and with people today.  Lord we want to be blameless on the day the Lord Jesus Christ returns.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...